- Advance Alert System: Advance Alert System alerts you 15 days before the Germkill Kit™ gets over
- Removes 1 Cr Virus: Removes 1 crore virus in 1 Litre of water
- 6 Stage Purification: Advanced 6 stage purification through RO technology
- RO Purity Lock: RO Protection lock ensures safe water
- Auto Shut Off: Auto Shut off ensures water purity
- TDS Removal upto 1800 PPM: Turns hard water upto 1800 ppm into soft and sweet water
- 4 Litres Water Storage: Convenient 4 Litres water storage
- No Annual Maintenance Cost: Lower cost of maintenance
- Auto Start-Stop: Fills and re-fills the purifier automatically so you don’t have to do it manually
- Auto Safety Lock: Shuts off the supply of water when the Germkill Kit™ needs to be changed
- Break Resistance Tap: Tested upto 50,000 times to ensure that it lasts long
- Compact, Sleek and Covered design: Optimises space and looks good in modern kitchen
- Microcharged Membrane: Purifies the water to give you the assurance of double protection
- Voltage Spike Guard: Protects purifier from voltage fluctuations
- 1 Year Warranty: Ensures complete peace of mind in case of manufacturing defects
|Weight||5.8 kgs –(dry weight)|
|Purified water flow rate[Average]*||Approximately 9–12 litres per hour|
|Water storage capacity||5 Litres|
|6 Stage purifying technology||PP Melt Blown Pre-Sediment Filter, Pre-RO Carbon Filter, Post-Carbon Sediment Filter, Reverse Osmosis Membrane, Micro Filtration and Post-RO Carbon Filter.|
|Pump Type||Diaphragm pump, 24V DC|
|% Recovery*||Typically 20–25%|
|TDS Reduction**||90% (min)|
|Power Rating||Classic RO + MF – 36 Watts|
|Pressure rating||5–30 PSI****|
|Input Voltage||165 – 240 V ac; 50 Hz|
|Material of construction for transparent parts||Food safe, non-toxic, engineering grade plastics|
|Length of Power Adapter||1.5 metres|
|Total Dissolved Solids||200 mg/lit (min) – 1800 mg/lit (max)|
|Total Hardness||600 mg/lit (max)|
|Iron||0.3 mg/lit (max)|
|Turbidity||1 NTU (max)|
|Material Of Construction||Food safe, non-toxic, engineering-grade plastics|
|Germkill performance standard||Meets stringent international criteria for microbiologically safe drinking water – e.g., Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), USA|
* Permeate flow rate and recovery are based on standard test conditions and may vary depending on input water quality, TDS, pressure and life of filter elements.
** Input water quality and TDS content are important determinants of output water quality.
*** If input pressure exceeds 30 PSI, please install a company-provided Pressure Reducing Valve at an additional cost. If the pressure is lesser than 5 PSI than you need to buy a Pressure Enhancing Pump at an additional cost.
# Technical specifications are subject to change or improvement without prior notice.
Disclaimer:- We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.