Dr. Aquaguard Magna HD RO + UV is a best in class water purifier which can purify water from various sources like municipality, borewell & tankers. Its patented Mineral Guard™ technology gives pure water that is not only sweet tasting but healthy too. Its unique advanced Mineral Cartridge™ and Biotron Cartridge™ ensures that the essential minerals that other RO purifiers deplete, are retained in your water.
- Recommended for
Water from many sources – municipal, borewells, tankers.
- Universal Water Purifier
Best in class HD RO + UV purification system that works across water conditions.
- HD RO
The new space-age high definition RO membrane of Dr. Aquaguard Magna is designed for superior performance to ensure high water recovery and retention of natural minerals.
- Intelligent Alert Interface
The user friendly interface of Dr. Aquaguard Magna indicates usage and alerts the user when the purification cartridge nears end of life.
- Health in each drop
It not only provides you great tasting water but also helps improve bodily functions and comfort levels.
- Unique e-Boiling+
Ensures that every drop of water is as pure, as safe as water boiled for 20 minutes. Plus more.
It magnetizes water and de-clusters water molecules to make the water more “bio-available” by unlocking the nutrients in water, promising you the healthiest water.
- Mineral Cartridge
Enhances the taste of the water by removing residual dissolved harmful gases like VOCs and increases the level of Calcium and Magnesium minerals in the water and balances pH of the water making it healthy.
Installation and Warranty:
- Installation – Free Standard Installation is provided. The Product is installed by a trained technician after delivery of Products. The technician will explain the basic operations of the water purifier to you.
When you buy from www.eurekaforbes.com you do not need to place an Installation request separately. In the rare event that you need to place an installation request you can do so conveniently by clicking this link : Request Installation.
- Warranty – The Goods are warranted against defects arising from faulty designs, workmanship and materials for 12 months from the date of Installation or 15 months from the date of sale, whichever is earlier subject to the Terms and Conditions applicable.
- RO Purifiers should be used where the TDS levels in Water are high. Usually water drawn from Borewell has high TDS leading to a salty or brackish taste.
- UV water purifiers are ideal for areas where the water does not have high TDS. Usually water sourced from Rivers & Lakes supplied by Municipal Corporations has low TDS. This water does not taste salty or brackish
|Purifying Technology||Reverse Osmosis (RO) & Ultra Violet (UV)|
|Applicable TDS Range in Input Water||1 – 2000 mg/litre|
Check suitability for your water type here
|Filtration / Purification Modules
(Click on modules to know more)
|HD Filter Cartridge?, Hybrid Carbon Chemi Block Cartridge?, EMLE?, Reverse Osmosis Membrane?, Ultra Violet Treatment?, Mineral Cartridge?, Biotron Cartridge?|
|Installation Type||Table Top, Wall Mounting|
|Purified Water Flow Rate*||15 litre/hour|
|Storage Tank||7 Litres|
|TDS Reduction||90% (approx) in RO Mode|
|% Water Recovery||25% (approx) in RO Mode|
|Dimensions (W X D X H) in mm||316 x 251 x 462|
|Net weight||Approx 6.76 Kg|
|Operating/Input Voltage||230V AC/50 Hz|
|Power Rating/Consumption||45 Watts|
|Ultraviolet Lamp||11 Watts|
See more Technical Specifications
|Life of UV Lamp||5000 burning hours|
|RO Membrane||75 GPD|
|Membrane Type||Thin Film Composite RO|
|Booster pump voltage||24V DC|
|Input Water Pressure* (max)||2.0 kg/sq.cm|
|Input Water Pressure* (min)||0.6 kg/sq.cm|
|Input Water Temperature||10°C – 40°C|
|Input Water Chlorine||0.2 mg/litre (max.)|
|Input Water Iron||0.3 mg/litre (max.)|
|Input Water Turbidity||20 NTU (max.)|
Note: Technical Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
* Flow rate depends on the input water pressure and condition of the filters.
*If the water pressure you receive is higher than the maximum specified, the use of a pressure reducing valve is recommended. The above accessory is available with our company at an additional cost.
*If the water pressure you receive is lower than the minimum specified, the use of an external pump attachment is recommended. The above accessory is available with our company at an additional cost.
Disclaimer:- We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.